I am going to share with you some ideas of how you can incorporate great vintage items into your Thanksgiving celebrations, whether you are traveling far or having Thanksgiving at your house. You can bring visual and emotional interest to the event with vintage items.
Wherever you are, a fabulous vintage dress, cloak, statement jewelry piece, Fedora or vintage plaid shirt will always draw attention and stand out from the crowd! Mad Men is influencing fashion, why not have your own bit of fashion history!
1. 1950s / 50s vintage BEFORE THANKSGIVING COMES dress by: Swanee Grace 3. Vintage 1960s Plaid Shirt - Browns Medium by: Mod Men
2. Lincoln Logs by Playskool 1974 - Frontiersman Set by: RutabegaSix
A retro cheese tray goes fabulous with faux wood grain cheese servers! Wrap warm rolls in a vintage tea towel placed in a wonderful wood box. It is so visually interesting to use a mix and match of flatware, serving ware and china on a buffet table!
4. Wooden Caddy by: Pull Over The Car
5. Vintage Mixed Restaurant, Hotel Silver, Horn and Hardart, Yorketowne by: Falcon and Finch6. Vintage Dinnerware Set by: le Vintage Maison
Create a comfortable atmosphere for the post turkey tryptophan nap. Turn on the football game and relax on a roomy couch, automans for feet propping and plenty of blankets and pillows for stretching out. A solid color sofa makes a great backdrop for vintage blankets in bold geometric designs that are all the rage. Have plenty available for everyone to wrap up with!
4. Vintage Stacking Pillow Ottoman Footstool Rolling Stool Autumn Fall Colors by:That 70s Shoppe