2011 Spring Horseshoe Market
Saturday, May 7th at 46th & Tennyson in parking lot behind Olinger Moore Chapel
9 am-4 pm
Thanks to our Market sponsors, Fancy Tiger Crafts, Tomte, and the Green Wish Foundation
- Bring cash!!! (Some vendors take cards, but just to be safe have cash on hand.)
- Park at Berkeley Park--best and closest entrance to use is at 48th & Tennyson
- Be green and ride your bike! The Green Wish Foundation will have complimentary bike parking!
- We'll be selling limited edition/quantity of very cool Horseshoe T-shirts and totes printed by the awesome, Vital Industries.
- 110 booths of Denver's best art, craft, design, and vintage vendors! (Vendor list coming soon)
- The first 25 folks to each entrance (one entrance at 46th and another on Tennyson) will get limited edition tote bag filled with goodies
- Spring Market is the day before Mother's Day--some vendors have Mother's Day Specials (we'll post these next week!)
- Fresh flowers from Plum Sage Flowers, gardening tips from Denver Urban Gardens, and get a Garden-In-A-Box from the Center for Resource Conservation
- The great Denver Handmade Alliance will provide an all-ages interactive craft booth!
- Massage provided by Holistic Body Works for tired shopping feet!
- Food vendors: Deluxe Street Food, Basic Kneads Pizza, Cake Bakery, Cozy Bean, and Hula Moon Events and Bartending!
After you spend some time at the market, make sure you stay in the Berkeley neighborhood, voted Denver's best local shopping district, and check out all the shops and restaurants on Tennyson Street!
Leave a comment below about what you're most looking forward to at the Spring Horseshoe and you'll be entered to win a set of Lucky Seven Garden Markers (see below) from vendor, Donna Diddit! We're randomly picking a winner tomorrow at 9 am. Hurry and post!